Saturday, March 6, 2010

Live And Learn

My heart has been broken, Torn and Destroyed

Things were said and emotion were toyed 

given all that i could yet taking for granted

beard all i could bear, left, cause i couldn't stand it


when i look back on things was i the fool 

did all the work while he broke the rules

gave him my body my mind and my soul

told him i love him and ill never let him go


but when he got his he left me behind

remind you i help him, damn musta been outta my mind

cared for him when no one else would 

told him he was the best and gave what i could


I not gonna lie, he got me good,

he was a classic case of a gold Digging Dude

Take your money and run far as he can 

can’t catch him, he’s like the ginger bread man


Learn a lesson when its all said and done

dnt trust and man with no job and dnt put you number one

with no goal and anything going for him 

and listen y\to his family warnings


Cause when they say to leave him

do it especially if his name is STEVEN!!!! LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment